Friday, March 9, 2012

Twinkling Magic

For my last CAS card of the week I thought I'd leave you with a thought to ponder over the weekend!

Another of my "go to" techniques when my creativity is in a slump is to pull out my Twinkling H2Os and make watercolor backgrounds to be used a later date. Playing with color and shimmering color at that just seems to rev up my mojo.

And that is exactly how this card originated.


All I did was take some background papers I had in my stash, stamped a very empowering sentiment on it. I then stamped, gold-embossed and painted the flower embellishment with Twinklings as well.

Very simple but a great encouragement card!

Hugs and have a great weekend. Mine is filled with teaching, househunting and normal weekend chores. I actually think I am looking forward to Monday so I can rest!!!

Cherylynn

2 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

You have inspired me, Cherylynn! I might have told you once that I have way more than 100 colors of Twinks, and I so rarely use them. In fact, the last time I really played with Twinks was in one of your classes in La Grande. This is such a beautiful card, and it gives me a great idea.

Daria said...

This is stunning, and I love the sentiment.