Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's JustRite Clean and Simple!

In keeping with both my Clean and Simple theme and my commitment to participate in challenges, today I bring you a card that does both!

JustRite's blog hosts Friday challenges and this week the challenge is a color challenge to use black and white with only color. Usually I would always run to red for this combination but today, since its the first official day of Spring, I thought I would go with a calming Spring blue/green. And since the color was calming, I thought the entire theme should be calming and comforting as well.

Stamps used: JustRite Thinking of You Set and JustRite Lace Borders Two
Tomorrow will be my weekly Dream Team post, which will also be clean and simple. I hope you'll join me and the other Dreamweaver Designers in this weekly challenge.

Hugs and happy creating,
Cherylynn

No comments: