Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is in the Air Challenge

I am going to call this Challenge Week! I am feeling to do some "spring cleaning" of my creativity and there is no better way to refresh and rejuvenate than to challenge yourself. So this week I am going to participate in a different challenge each day.

For this first day of my Challenge Week, I am joining Impression Obsession's Spring is in the Air Challenge.


Impression Obsession stamps used: G5561 Silhouette 11, B8387 Relaxing Day,
CAC027 Flourishes and CAC047 Distressed Corduroy
A clean and simple card. That seems to be my go to style. I think it is because my "day life" is always filled with chaos so when I create, I go to clear my head and my creations reflect that.

Hope you'll join me in participating in challenges this week. They are a lot of fun!

Until tomorrow, hugs and Happy Spring (almost!)

Cherylynn

3 comments:

Shirley said...

OMGosh!! What a really 'simple' elegant card, Cheryl. I really like how your choice of colors for each image really enhances all of them, if that makes any sense!! Welcome, and thank you for playing. Good luck in our drawing too!!!

Craftyfield said...

Love the Clean and Simple look of your card and the combination of stamps you used - isn't the corduroy CC stamp fantastic ?

Evelyn S. said...

You know it's almost spring because you moved west! ;-) I was unaware of the corduroy stamp...that's great. I need to check out this challenge.