Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Springtime Magic

Last night was really cold here in Portland. The temperature dropped below freezing. Yet today, our high temperature should reach the mid-50s! That can only mean spring is on its way! So today I thought I'd share a fun card celebrating the magic of spring!!!


As you can tell, I'm still focusing on CAS (clean and simple) cards in keeping with the Dreamweaver March challenge (and because are so quick and easy to do!)

Don't you love the way I used the Dreamweaver LL514 Vertical Butterfly stencil to create an embellishment rather than just be the entire focus of the card. These stencils are so versatile! If you haven't tried playing with them yet you don't know what you're missing!

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow and check out all of the Dream Team weekly challenges. You won't be disappointed!

Until tomorrow, think spring!!!
Cherylynn

1 comment:

Kristi said...

very pretty and love the clean lines