Friday, March 2, 2012

If friends were flowers...

In keeping with the Dreamweaver CAS challenge month, I used a fun sentiment from Amuse and combined it with one of my all-time favorite stencils from Dreamweaver for a really, really quick and easy card.

It's LL370 Lily O'Valley and its one of my faves because that's the flower for May which just happens to be my Birthday month. (And those of you who know me, know I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!).


I just stenciled pigment ink over the stencil in a rouging motion with my stencil brushes and then overstamped the sentiment with Versafine Olympia Green.

How much simpler could a card get? I think it took me a whole 10 minutes from start-to-finish! I know everyone is really busy BUT when you can do a card as cute as this in 10 minutes, how can you NOT enter the Dreamweaver Challenge this month? It's really a no-brainer! So skip playing one game of Words with Friends and go create something. You'll feel so good afterwards. I promise you!

I'm off to teach at Stampin Cat tomorrow and Sunday I have my "sleep study"! Should be an interesting weekend. I'll be back on Monday with another CAS creation because all I've got this weekend is 10 minutes!

Hugs,
Cherylynn

3 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

Beautiful CAS card!

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

My daughter is a May birthday too! Beautiful card Cherylynn!

Louise said...

I love how you did this, very pretty!