Friday, March 23, 2012

A Splitcoast Challenge


Do you ever need inspiration? Splitcoaststampers challenges can be a great starting point. And I particularly love the Wednesday Sketch challenges! So to end my week of challenges I thought thats where I would start.

This week's sketch challenge features this sketch:


And since I am focusing on clean and simple creations this entire month, I came up with this:



This card is also a first! I have been HOARDING BasicGrey'sWisteria paper, afraid to use because it would then be gone. I am trying hard to get over this phobia and so I dug into this stash. I love the spring feel of this paper. Now if only the weather would cooperate and turn to spring as well!

I'm taking the weekend off from blogging. Lots to do, including spending time with my 10 week old granddaughter! If any of you are planning on going to the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Convention, remember to drop by the Stampin Cat Studio Make-n-Take table. I'll be there Saturday afternoon and Sunday working with Dreamweaver stencils, Hero Arts and Impression Obsession stamps.

Until Monday, have a great, colorful and creative weekend.

No comments: