Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Easter Greetings

One of the great things about creating cards is that there are always upcoming holidays to inspire you! And since Easter is just about a month away, I thought I'd get started on making a handful of cards to send to my long-distance relatives.


The image is from Magenta and truly timeless! I love stamps that I can use year after year and never tire of them!

The images are colored with pencils (I know there is a lot of fuss on how great Copic markers are, and they probably are! BUT I still LOVE using my Primacolor pencils with Gamsol. I have so much control and it is so fast.)

What about you? What's your favorite way to color images? My two favorites are pencils and Twinkling H2Os!

Until tomorrow, hugs and happy creating,

Cherylynn

No comments: