Monday, March 26, 2012

Fashionista

I hope you all had a great weekend. I did. We had the Heirloom Rubber stamp convention in Portland so I spent Saturday morning with some incredible girlfriends and saw a lot of people that I only get to see once a year! Hugs were plentiful and so were smiles!

And this coming weekend looks to be more of the same! I am teaching a couple of classes in Portland to an incredible group of friends. I do this a couple of times each year and it is always filled with a lot of laughter and hugs! I am so looking forward to it. The power of female friendships is so underrated!

This is one of the cards we will be making. It uses a little bit of everything so it has something for everyone: stamps, glitter, stencils, alcohol ink, tulle...you name it!

Tim Holtz Dress form die, Dreamweaver stencils:  LJ820 Floral Lace Stencil and LJ907 Damask, Dreamweaver Darkest Brown alcohol ink, Impression Obsession Thick and Thin Cover-a-Card stamp, Stampin up Tempting Turquoise and Espresso Cardstock, Stamping Up Tempting Turquoise Ink, Vintage Photo Distress ink, Glitter Ritz glitter, Spellbinders Nestabilities.
I designed this card for a very dear friend of mine who has a birthday this week. She always is so put together. Something I seem to fail at miserably! She will be coming to the class this weekend and I hope she has as much fun making it as I did designing it with her in mind.

Hope today is the beginning of a wonderful week for all of you.

Cherylynn

No comments: