Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Archived Dragonflly

I've got a lot going on this week so I thought I'd pull a favorite out of the archives and share it with you today.



The stamp, Dragonfly Happiness from Stamps Happen, is one that I don't use very often. I love the image but it does take a long time to color and as you might have been able to guess by now, I'm not a very patient person!

That is probably why I love this card so much. It reminds me to just breathe, take my time and enjoy the journey!

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow and check out my last Dreameaver challenge for the month of March! Yes, another CAS card!!! WOO HOO! I'll be sad when the challenge changes but I am sure it won't be the end of my clean and simple creations!

1 comment:

Pam Hornschu said...

Beautiful image and coloring!