Friday, March 16, 2012

Classic and Elegant for Mom

So yesterday when I shared with you this CAS card:


I promised that I would show a very similar card that uses one of the new 2012 stencils today. So, here, using almost the identical layout as yesterdays card and just changing up the colors and the sentiment, I bring  you LX7010 Flower Quatrefoil.


The only thing that is really different is that since this stencil is larger, I made the background image larger and after machine embossing the stencil, I dabbed Stewart Stamp and Stick Glue over the openings and then lightly brushed on Dreamweaver Pixie Dust Metallic F/X.

This card maybe took a total of 10 minutes. Don't you have ten minutes sometime between now and the end of the month to create your own art for the Dreamweaver blog challenge?

I'll be back on Monday and I hope you'll joing me as I share some new projects I have done using Impression Obsession, Just Rite and Stampendous stamps in addition to some new creations using Dreamweaver stencils.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Cherylynn

4 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

This one is gorgeous, too!

sommrstamping said...

Wow Cherylynn you have been busy and both your cards are gorgeous.

Terrece said...

I'm glad I'm behind in commenting, this is the one I am going to stamplift! Thanks again!!

Wendy said...

Just gorgeous!!! Both of your cards are fabulous!! I hope you have a good week!