Monday, March 5, 2012

Blooming Flowers

I had a GREAT class this past weekend at Stampin' Cat in Salem sharing my love of Dreamweaver stencils with a really fun group. I'm looking forward to doing the same next weekend at Karen and Friends!

Since I was tired and most of my Dreamweaver supplies were still unpacked from teaching, I thought I'd pull out my other love, STAMPS!!! and create a quick and fun card. And that is exactly what I did.


When my creative "mojo" leaves me, as it usually does once a year, I tend to resort to this technique to get the juices flowing again. It ALWAYS works. Just pull 2-3 stamps of varying sizes and the same colors of complementary inks. I usually start with my largest images and fill in at the end with the smallest. Whole card takes minutes to complete!

Okay, I've stalled long enough. Time to unpack the "suitcase" and 4 boxes of class supplies, clean them up and repack for this weekend. Oh well, I love teaching so its all worth it.

1 comment:

Evelyn S. said...

It's a great clean and simple card, Cherylynn! I'm always looking for good layouts/designs to use.