Friday, January 13, 2012

Tone on Tone Valentine

So in keeping with the Valentine theme, I created this tone-on-tone elegant Valentine using two Dreamweaver stencils: LJ805 Large Dots and LL567 Swirl Heart.



The Large Dots stencil was machine embossed in my Big Shot on Ivory cardstock. The Swirl Heart was paste embossed using Dreamweaver's Pearlescent paste onto white cardstock. After I layered it all together and added the Creative Impressions swirl ribbon, I embellished the heart with self-adhesive pearls.

Very simple, very elegant and would be great as a wedding card as well as a special Valentine.

2 comments:

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

ok this is just lovely! Gret job

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love it, really and truly, it is most elegant. Now I have to run do some tone on tone stenciling!