Friday, January 6, 2012

Faux Letterpress

Welcome back!

Today I thought I'd share another technique card I will be demonstrating in my January Machine Embossing classes. This is the Faux Letterpress technique. I have to admit, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite techniques because it is so quick and easy and fun to do.


Even though the design is really basic, I like this card because it really emphasizes the wonderful design of the stencils. If you were creating this card, what would you do differently?

Hey, don't forget, for the month of January, Dreamweaver is challenging you to create something for Valentine's Day! You have until January 31st, 11:59 PM EST, to post and link your creation(s) to the Dream It Up! Blog  Mr. Linky. Two prizes will be given away. One for the most creative version of the challenge (does not have to be Dreamweaver Stencils product, but we sure are happy when it is!), and the second for the best use of Dreamweaver Stencils product in the challenge. This could be stencils, Embossing Pastes, Metallic F/X, the new Color Solutions, etc The winners will be announced February 2nd, along with the February challenge. Let me know if you have any questions.


1 comment:

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

These cards are all GRRREAAATE Cherylynn! The letterpress is wonderful.Hope to do more with that soon.