Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Purrfect Trifecta

Today for my last day of Dreamweaver sneak peeks (sorry I'm heading to CHA tomorrow and won't have time to post!) I thought I'd share 3 new stencils with you: LL3021 Retro Standing Cat, LX7012 Waves and Dots and LG741 Kitty Words.


I first colored a piece of glossy white cardstock with the new Dreamweaver Color Solutions alcohol inks. Great rich colors, very vibrant and artist grade alcohol ink--LOVE THESE!. After that dried I paste embossed the Waves and Dots with Glossy Black paste.

The Cat was also glossy black pasted onto a piece of teal cardstock as was the sentiment.

Very fun to make and quick and easy because I used my griddle on warm heat to dry the paste in 15 minutes! WOO HOO!

Since the majority of the Dream Team is either at CHA or travelling today, I'm not sure if they are posting anything new but you might go check them out. Even a second glance at their previous projects is a treat!

I'll post when I return and let you know what I saw and MUST have from CHA!

No comments: