Monday, January 23, 2012

SNEAK PEEK TIME!!!

Welcome to the first day of Dreamweaver's Sneak Peek week! Starting today and continuing on through Friday, the Dream Team will be sharing some of our creations for the 17 new stencil designs to be unveiled at CHA on January 29.

I love this new release. It is so different and has so many possibilities!

Today I used TWO new stencils which I used with the DOUBLE-GLITTER technique. The stencils are LM219 Plum Blossom shape (actually a re-release but new to me!) and LJ919 Art Neouveau Flourish

I told you they were different. Yes, you see that right, a shaped stencil. How cool is that! I had a lot of fun with it.

Using the two new stencils, Dreamweaver Double-sided Mounting Paper and the Coconut soap along with Glitter Ritz glitter in Black, Stardust and Lilack Pink, I came up with this:

It truly is spectacular in person because of the velvety shimmer of the Glitter Ritz glitter.

What do you think of these two new stencils? What would you do with them? Please leave me a comment and then head on over to the rest of the Dream Team to see what amazing creations they came up with! I'll be back tomorrow with yet another sneak peek!
















4 comments:

Liz Martin said...

It's beautiful and so elegant, and the two stencils go perfectly together.

Laura Drahozal said...

I really love these two stencils together (as you will see tomorrow!). I hadn't thought of double glitter on them. It looks really beautiful! Great work.

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

very very pretty

Pam Hornschu said...

Wonderful shimmer on this card! Don't you just love that Plum Blossom?