Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Shimmering Leaves

I love autumn. Growing up I was a spring and summer person but as I gracefully age (LOL!!!), I have come to realize that I truly love autumn. I love the warm colors, the crisp air, the harvest foods....you name it, I love everything about autumn.

So it comes as no surprise that I love teaching classes that feature fall colors and themes. This card is another sample from my upcoming classes.


Similar to last week's post, this card also uses Twinkling H2Os to create the background paper and then the Sculpted paste technique on the leaves.

I'll be back on Thursday with another look at Dreamweaver's Get Inky challenge. I hope to see you then!

2 comments:

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

Love leaves and this is GREAT

Daria said...

Stunning! I love this.