Saturday, September 15, 2012

No Hunting Allowed

For me, the hardest cards to design are those for the men in our life. And the feedback I get when I teach is that seems to be everyone else's problem area as well.

So lately when I've been designing for a class, I have tried to incorporate at least one masculine card in each grouping.

Today I am sharing with you one of the cards we will be doing in my upcoming classes later this month and next at both Karen and Friends Creations and at Stampin' Cat Studio.


Impression Obsession
H1863 Hunting Season
I love this card because not only is it a great masculine card but it also comes the warm colors and textures perfect for the fall season.

Please stop by next week when I will share another card from these classes as well as one or two from the Dreamweaver class. Plus on Thursday, September 20, I will again be featured on PaperCraft Planet's blog with another fun, yet easy Dreamweaver tutorial perfect for fall!

1 comment:

Evelyn S. said...

This is absolutely terrific...and masculine...Cherylynn!