Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Cloisonne Rose

Good morning,

Disclaimer: This is not the post I intended to put up today however life has a way to always override best intentions. Next week, when I come up for air, I'll post a really fun autumn-themed and inky card.

For today, I'm sharing a quick and easy inky faux cloisonne card that I created with one of the newer Dreamweaver stencils from the May 2012 release, LG744 Rose Tree.



I have to keep this post really quick today but if you would like more info on how to do the faux cloisonne technique, please email me and I'll be glad to send all the details on this card to you.

Hugs, its back to the land of insanity for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pretty card! Amazing how life seems to take over at times.

Pam Hornschu said...

Great shine and dimension on this!

Evelyn S. said...

It's so pretty! (Having trouble getting air, Cherylynn? ;-) Suppose things will slow down?)

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

love this card and the one you did Thursday as well! I know what you mean about coming up for air! Have a good weekend...

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Terrece said...

Love the Rose Tree. Wouldn't have thought of it for the Cloisonne technique, but it is stunning! Great card.