Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Fall to One and All

Hi there and Happy Thursday!

Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of fall? Not that I'm complaining, I love fall. I love the colors, the smells....so today, in honor of fall's arrival, here is another card celebrating the colors  and textures of fall:



LG686 Scarecrow
 
If you'd like more details on  how I created this card, please head over to the Papercraft Planet blog where it is the featured post. BONUS, if you leave a comment over there on my post, you'll automatically be entered to win the stencil of your choice.

Speaking of winning the stencil of your choice, did you know that the winners (2) of this month's Dreamweaver Get Inky Challenge gets to choose the stencil they win as their prize. How cool is that! For more details, head on over to the Dreamweaver Dream It Up blog.

And for more inspiration, be sure to check out the other Dream Team members blogs. You can find the links on the right hand column.

I'll be back on Saturday with another reveal from my upcoming September and October classes.

Until then, happy fall to one and all!

3 comments:

Scrappychick said...

He's simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

A fun scarecrow! Well done!

Pam Hornschu said...

This was a fab tutorial on PCP this week! Love this card.