Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Bright Happy Birthday to You!

Hello and welcome!

As promised, here is another sneak peek for my upcoming classes. This particular card is for the Dreamweaver stencil class to be taught at Karen and Friends Creations on September 29 and at Stampin' Cat Studio on October 13. I'd love it if you could join us!

LJ920 Jumbo Happy Birthday
This particular card uses one of the newly released stencils that I fell in love with the minute I saw it! For another take on how to use this stencil, please check out Pam Hornschu's project for the current Dreamweaver "Get Inky" challenge:


 
 
Well, I'm off to relax and enjoy the weekend. I hope you all do the same. Please be sure to stop by again on Monday when I'll share with you a sneak peek from myImpression Obsession class!

No comments: