Friday, February 3, 2012

Three at Once!

So I really was having a hard time getting inspired this morning. Everything seemed like a lot of work, which is not how I usually feel about creating.

So I headed over to Splitcoaststampers to check out some challenges for this week. That usually does it for me. Instant inspiration.

So today I share with you a card I made that qualifies for 2 challenges. Add that as a blog posting and I've killed 3 birds with just one stone!

So here is my White Island Pool meets Sketch Challenge 370 card. First the outside:

 And now the inside:


Not bad for a quick Friday morning card! The white cardstock is edged with Ranger Pool and the Tim Holtz Floral Fantasy stamp in Versamagic Turquoise Gem. The butterfly is Outlines and colored with Prismacolors and blended with Gamsol. (You can't tell from the photo but there is Stickles on the Butterfly to give it some life and it is raised with 3-D tape.)

I have the whole weekend set aside for nothing but creating. Who knows, maybe I'll come up with something really cool to share with all of you next week.

Until then, happy creating and love, live and laugh each day!!!

No comments: