I had a great weekend. I actually slept (major accomplishment lately) and spent some serious time creating. Plus I got to spend some time with my brand new Granddaughter and her incredible parents and also with my wonderful husband. Overall, not much to complain about!
Saturday I spent creating and was needing some inspiration so I checked out the message boards to get my mojo going. Lo and behold, I found it! It was hiding over at Two Peas in the Ribbon Flower video! Who knew.
So I combined that technique with a quilted heart I just had to mimick after seeing at CHA and ended up with this:
Fun, springlike and very feminine! I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!
- SEI promise 6x6 paper pad
- Dreamweaver Double-sided Mounting Paper
- Dreamweaver Damask Stencil LJ907
- Dreamweaver Large Damask Stencil LX7001
- Hero Arts Script background stamped with Versamagic Pink Grapefruit
- Hero Arts Much Love stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
- Old Paper Distress Ink
- Spellbinders Heart and Scalloped Heart Dies
- Self-adhesive pearls sponged on stamped script
- Organza ribbon scraps
So fun to make and I have enough squares cut that I can make quite a few of these up rather quickly.
Tomorrow I'll share another flower ribbon card and a Penny Black stamp! See you then.