Monday, February 6, 2012

A Quilted Heart

Happy Monday!

I had a great weekend. I actually slept (major accomplishment lately) and spent some serious time creating. Plus I got to spend some time with my brand new Granddaughter and her incredible parents and also with my wonderful husband. Overall, not much to complain about!

Saturday I spent creating and was needing some inspiration so I checked out the message boards to get my mojo going. Lo and behold, I found it! It was hiding over at  Two Peas in the Ribbon Flower video! Who knew.

So I combined that technique with a quilted heart I just had to mimick after seeing at CHA and ended up with this:

Fun, springlike and very feminine! I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Supplies:
  • SEI promise 6x6 paper pad
  • Dreamweaver Double-sided Mounting Paper
  • Dreamweaver Damask Stencil  LJ907
  • Dreamweaver Large Damask Stencil LX7001
  • Hero Arts Script background stamped with Versamagic Pink Grapefruit
  • Hero Arts Much Love stamped with Versafine Onyx Black
  • Old Paper Distress Ink
  • Spellbinders Heart and Scalloped Heart Dies
  • Self-adhesive pearls sponged on stamped script
  • Organza ribbon scraps

So fun to make and I have enough squares cut that I can make quite a few of these up rather quickly.

Tomorrow I'll share another flower ribbon card and a Penny Black stamp! See you then.

No comments: