Monday, February 20, 2012

Sculpted Horses

One of the things I absolutely love about Dreamweaver stencils is their paste and its versatility. I know, I know, many of you are saying but its such a mess to work with. Well...its really not. You just need to "set the table" and prep your area and it really is a lot less messier than some of my stamping projects.

And since I use a griddle to speed up the drying time, it really is fast and easy.

This card is one from my upcoming Paste classes where we are going to be working with dimensional pasting, i.e., more than 1 layer of paste. This particular card uses the sculpting technique and I think it works perfectly with the running horse stencil, don't you agree?

4 comments:

Laura Drahozal said...

This is a very interesting card. I would love to know how you did the "sculptural" technique. I wish I could take one of you classes.....

Evelyn S. said...

Oh, wow...Cherylynn!!!This is wonderful. Your choice of colors for the "paste" is fabulous, too.

Hey...I'll be checking in on you now and then! Good to hear from you. We visit Cinco de Mayo fairly regularly, and I always think of you and how you introduced me to the place. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love it and echo Laura, how did you do that and get that color on there?

Pam Hornschu said...

Very cool use of the sculptured technique!