Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Needing a rainbow

I have a friend who is going through a tough time and so I thought I'd send her a little note to help her keep her spirits up.

She has a wonderful positive attitude and a great sense of humor so I hope that, being from Oregon, she'll appreciate the sentiment behind this card.


The paper is a discontinued pattern from My Mind's Eye's Quite Contrary collection. Living in Oregon, this paper sure struck a chord with me since we have two seasons, rain and sun! The umbrella is from Dreamweaver and pasted with silver paste and then colored with their new Color Solutions Alcohol ink. And the sentiment is from Penny  Black.

I hope you'll join me tomorrow as we explore the weekly Dreamweaver Design Team challenge!

Until then, may today be filled with sunshine and rainbows, if only in your mind!

Hugs,
Cherylynn

1 comment:

bgldesigns said...

Love this one!!!!! Will you do this in your class please!!!