Friday, February 17, 2012

A Sneak Peak: ME 2

Next month I will be teaching classes at Stampin Cat in Salem and Karen and Friends in Springfield.

The first class at both stores is called ME 2 for Machine Embossing 2. It is a fun class where everyone gets to use their Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Wizard, Vagabond....with Dreamweaver stencils. There are so many different techniques to choose from so each time I teach one of these classes I try and mix it up so that both beginners and repeat students ALL learn something new.

One of the cards we will be making uses Colored Aluminum with Dreamweaver's awesome Color Solutions alcohol ink. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.


I'm going to take the weekend off from posting so I hope you'll come back next week and I'll share some more from my upcoming classes.

Have a great weekend and happy creating,
Cherylynn

No comments: