Still feeling festive? We hope so! Dreamweaver and Ranger still have two weeks left of our Festively Distressed collaboration, and we are full of distressing ideas...Tim Holtz' Distress Powder ideas, that is. Mixed with our fabulous line of stencil designs and exciting products, your creativity will know no bounds! If you missed the first two weeks, start HERE and HERE!
For our postings this week and next, we are offering you the opportunity to win one of two prize packages, perfectly coordinated for your holiday crafting. Simply leave a comment on each of our Dream Team's posts, and YOU could be one of two randomly selected winners!
The Dream Team have been challenged for the month of November to create something CAS (clean and simple) for the holidays. The extra challenge is mixing the Distress Powders in for the collaboration with Ranger. Think that it's possible? Well...let's see...
Here's what I came up with:
LL570 Pine Trees; LJ878 Snowsplatter; LM203 Happy Christmas
Translucent EmbossingPaste; Black Embossing Paste;
Paste Spreader; Palette Knife
Distress Ink: Pine Needles, Vintage Photo and Black Soot
Distress EmbossingPowder: Pine Needles, Vintage Photo and Black Soot
1. Begin by first stenciling LL570 Pine Trees with Distress Inks onto blue cardstock; heat set.
2. Using Translucent Paste, paste emboss LJ878 Snowsplatter over dried trees; remove stencl and sprinkle with Crystal glitter; set aside to dry.
3. Die cut Tim Holtz Alterations Pine Tree and color with Distress Inks; sprinkle with Distress Embossing Powder and heat emboss.
4. Using Black Embossing Paste, paste emboss LM203 Happy Christmas over snowsplatter; remove stencil and sprinkle with Black Soot Embossing Powder; set aside to dry. When dry, heat emboss to melt powder.
5. Layer cardstock as shown and embellish with diecut Pine Tree.
Clean and Simple!
So tell me what you think in your comment below before heading over to the rest of the Dream Team posts:
The Ranger blog is offering another amazing prize opportunity, just for playing along with the Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Powders and Dreamweaver Stencils and linking your creation on the Ranger blog. You can find more details HERE.
We hope that you have been inspired by our creations, and will continue to follow the Dream Team through the Dream It Up! blog as well as to like us on our Facebook page. We really encourage you to play along with our monthly challenges for more prize opportunities and creative fun!