Today is the final day for the fabulous FUN IN THE SUN collaboration week between Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencil!
Two prize packages will be given away for the comments left on posts Monday-Thursday, July 29th - August 1st, and one prize will be given away for comments left on the hop day, Friday, August 2nd. Winners will be selected randomly and announced Thursday, August 8th. (Note: USA addresses only, please, due to shipping costs.) Here's what you could win:
Stampendous Surfer and Sandcastle Kiddos • Dreamweaver Hot Air Balloon, Ice Cream Cones, Summer, Mosaic Swirls, Bird Words, and Sandcastle stencils
My life for the months of June and July has been nutso crazy. Between birthdays and graduations, weddings and family trips, I haven't had a single weekend day free since early May. So today, I thought I'd create a card that would take me away from all this craziness and just let me float away to a land of glitter and crafting!
Main Supplies used:
Stampendous Cling Hot Air Trio CRP198
Stampendous Soaring Sentiments SSC1170
Dreamweaver Original Embossing Paste
Stewart Stamp & Stick Glue Pad
Stampendous Crystal Glitter
- Paste emboss Hot Air Balloon on aqua cardstock. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp Hot Air Trio with Versamark on teach cardstock
- Stamp sentiment on patterned paper using black ink.
- Adhere patterned paper to card base. Embellish with ric rac.
- Realign stencil over pasted balloon and add color using pigment inks and stencil brush.
- Dab Stamp & Stick glue pad over colored image and heat set. Sprinkle on crystal glitter.
- Trim around pasted image and adhere to card with foam tape.
Very easy, somewhat quick and for just a few moments, took me to a place I haven't in a long time: the magical land of crafting and glitter!
Thanks for stopping by. And now head on over to the other bloggers posts.Remember today is the last day of the HOP so be sure to leave a comment so you can win one of the fabulous prize packages!