Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's All About the Flowers!

This weekend I am getting together with a great group of friends for our annual Spring Fling. The theme this year is "It's All About the Flowers". The focus will be on simple designs which highlight the stamps and not so much on pretty papers and embellishments.

Here is one of the cards that we will be creating.



Both the sentiment and the flower stamp are from Flourishes Sunflower set. And the paper is G45's French Country.

Very simple but fun to create and isn't that what it should be all about?

1 comment:

Evelyn S. said...

I don't have the Flourishes set, but I do have some of the French Country paper.... I have a HUGE sunflower from Stampendous. It would make a card by itself! I know you'll have a great time at your Spring Fling.