Thursday, December 27, 2012

Frosty Fun Finale

Happy Holidays!

Today's post is very short because to be totally honest, I am totally wiped out. Christmas done done me ie! That of course is a good thing because it means I spent time with my adorable, incredible, absolutely fantastic grandchildren!

This actually is an older card I made awhile back before I was on honored to become a part of the Dreamweaver Design Team. You see, I have been in love with Dreamweaver Stencils for quite some time and being on the Dream Team is just icing on the cake for me.

The card is very much me, clean and simple in design. Both the Snowflake ornament and the snowflake background were paste embossed with original Dreamweaver embossing paste and then sprinkled with crystal glitter. Very simple, very easy and very festive!

I hope something in one of the weekly Dreamweaver Dream Team posts has inspired you to participate in this month's Dreamweaver Frosty Fun challenge. The challenge this month is to create a wintery delight. As you've seen from this month's posts, it can be a card, an ornament, a vase....whatever your creative mind desires! There will be two winners, one for "Best Interpretation of the Challenge" and the other for "Best Usage of Dreamweaver products." Each of the winners will receive a brand new stencil design that will be released at CHA next month.

To enter just link up to Mr. Linky or if you don't have an online account, email your creation to Dreamweaver at lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I wish you the bestest of new years and a wonderful, happy and healthy 2013.

Until next year when we "meet" again,

Cherylynn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card, it's great! Simple and beautiful.

Liz Martin said...

Clean and simple - my favorite.

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Love this card Cherylynn! Very graphic, frosty, clean and simple all in one. Elegant!

Evelyn S. said...

Early Happy New Year to you, Cherylynn! Love the dramatic card! You really rock those stencils, don't you?

Pam Hornschu said...

Simple and gorgeous!