Friday, January 27, 2012

Dreamweaver Sneak Peak #5

REMINDER, YOU NEED TO LINK YOUR ENTRY FOR THE DREAMWEAVER JANUARY CHALLENGE BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON JANUARY 31 OR YOU CAN'T WIN!!!

Okay, now that we have that important business out of the way, we can get back to some sneak peeking!

I hope you've been checking out the other Design Team blogs to see what they've been creating. Its always so fun to see the variety of ways the same stencils have been used.

Today, since its Friday, I thought I'd keep it light and celebratory so I opted to feature LX7011 Big Dots along with LL551 Cupcakes.


I love dots, polka dots, swiss dots....dots so this was a very fun card for me to make.

I first machine-embosed the LX7011 stencil in my Big Shot and then with the stencil in place, I sponged on VersaMagic chalk inks. I then paste embossed the center cupcake in the Cupcakes stencil with original embossing paste. When that was dry I added Versamagic ink as well and a little Stewart Superior Stamp n Stick glue pad to hold the glitter.

Fun and light! Perfect for a Friday, don't you think?

Okay, now go check out the other Dreamweaver Design Team blogs to see what amazing creations they are sharing today. You can find the links to their blogs in the right-hand column.

Even though tomorrow is Saturday, I will be posting. I have some more fun sneak peeks to share so why not?!

No comments: